Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for which Connector is number 1? I have a NorCal Ice box right above what I assume is 1 of 3 connectors. Can someone show me which exact connector it is? There's a series of 3 in a row (closest to furthest) and they are all blue from what I can tell. I'm using the DSX Flex Fuel Sensor as well.

Detailed pics or a link to a thread that already covers this in detail would help out a lot. thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm looking for which Connector is number 1? I have a NorCal Ice box right above what I assume is 1 of 3 connectors. Can someone show me which exact connector it is? There's a series of 3 in a row (closest to furthest) and they are all blue from what I can tell. I'm using the DSX Flex Fuel Sensor as well.

Detailed pics or a link to a thread that already covers this in detail would help out a lot. thanks.
The one you need to install the pin in is the one on the right side when standing next to the passenger fender. The connector is blue under once its unplugged. There is a picture of the connector on the 7th post of this page: Dsx flex fuel kit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts