Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attempted to install the DSX aux pump today.
I had an issue with the factory jumper line kinking when I was trying to reinstall it.
I believe it is due to my car being a coupe rather than a sedan.
The picture in the printed instructions shows what appears to be 5+" between the end of the DSX T fitting and the rear factory fuel line. Mine are only about 2" apart which is causing the kink.
I tried to talk to the folks at DSX via FM messenger and they just kept saying "read the instructions".
Anyone have any suggestions or installed this one coupe?

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
No difference in coupe , sedan or wagon. I would be willing to bet your missing something small that is defiantly in the instructions.

I believe I know what your talking about , flip the factory line that the t goes into and it should allow it to go on without a kink.

Pictures are beneficial here.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No difference in coupe , sedan or wagon. I would be willing to bet your missing something small that is defiantly in the instructions.

I believe I know what your talking about , flip the factory line that the t goes into and it should allow it to go on without a kink.

Pictures are beneficial here.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Flipped the line as instructed . Still way closer than the pictures in the instructions.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So if you want to do this install the way it should be done in a perfect world this is what you need.

2 of these

2 of these

and about 10" of 6 AN hose

Zero kink, zero stupid GM clips.

·
Premium Member
13,324 Posts
he's sold a lot of these kits, I dont recall kinking lines being an issue

is it a genuine DSX kit, new or used?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts