1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
Maybe I missed it in the description, but they say "Rotor" and "Complete". Is the price on the website for one rotor? :eek:

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, pair

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
Ok, sweet! I feel better! :)

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
holy crap thats a lot of $$$ for rotors.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
holy crap thats a lot of $$$ for rotors.
Not cheap, but stock Brembos are $800ish as I recall. Replacement rings are cheaper at $840 and $675 f/r respectively.

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Ben this is off topic, but why do I think of "the crying game" when I read your new title under your name?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Not cheap, but stock Brembos are $800ish as I recall. Replacement rings are cheaper at $840 and $675 f/r respectively.

The rears are where this becomes a good idea. Reduced rotating mass on the drive axles is a big bonus, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe anyone else offers the 14.7" 4 piston 2piece rotors like this?

These should also last a long longer for extended HPDE stuff than OE or aftermarket metallurgy rotors.

the alternative are alcons, which start @ $15K.

so $1K is a bargin, given that I don't think anyone here seriously needs the 8f/6r pot alcon's. This car's brakes from the factory are better than the brand-new F10/E63.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do the vein patterns look like?

Are they angled or just straight like OE?
sorry I missed this, def angled... damn OBM posts looked like the same scrolling past #jealous

convergent_tech_twopiece.jpg

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Dont forget, your also reducing unsprung weight too. This allows the wheels to follow the contour of the road better while the suspension goes through its travel.

Ben, this should further help me turn this beast into an off road vehicle. LOL Im thinking Baja 1000 next year.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dont forget, your also reducing unsprung weight too. This allows the wheels to follow the contour of the road better while the suspension goes through its travel.

Ben, this should further help me turn this beast into an off road vehicle. LOL Im thinking Baja 1000 next year.
they'll be here by Friday buddy... I'm jealous! ;)

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JRockey lost some weight lol... 12lbs approx

I'm jealous!

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
Ben, I'm going to need you to do some legwork for me.

15" billet spindle like the Vette guys run. I want some

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Curious as to why you're after one since these haven't broken? I know you want to leave harder, but it seems that tires are the weak point with the limited well space?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Thanks for getting them for me so quick Ben!

12 #'s plus the 18#'s from lighter wheels should make it interesting this weekend. If only there was a track that I could hook up!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts