Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run this size tire on their wheels.. I can't seem to find any pics or anything regarding this size tire on a CTS-V at all.. PLEASE HELP!!

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Look up Wayne V i think is the screen name. My understanding is that the MT's run shorter than advertised. I may pick up a set during the summer.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I haven't gotten the chance to test them out yet. My 1/4 mile event was rained out and rescheduled for the 19th of this month.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Those look shorter than advertised which is good. Do you happen to know how tall they actually measure?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I did measure, but I don't remember. Maybe 28.6", but remember I have them "stretched" onto a 12" wide wheel. On a 10.5" wheel they will be slightly taller.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Is your car lowered Wayne v?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Looks much much better than I was thinking for such a tall tire, was thinking they would look like 30" truck tires.

I would love to go this route but I really don't think I have enough room with eibachs on a sedan.

If they would just make this tire in a with a 30 profile.

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
nvm I just noticed you had a coupe, dang it lol. Whole time I was thinking that you had a wagon for some reason.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Not driving or with a little test run I made on the street, but I have not had them at the track yet. I am pretty sure that they will not rub. Everything looks good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys i am having fitment issues so i will be returning these for so nicer wheels and tires

1 - 19 of 19 Posts