Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Looks like a foreign country.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice reaction by the man with the CCW. No hesitation, only life lost was a scumbag. Sucks that there was any loss of life, but we don't know the bad guy's intentions. He could have killed one of the customers, clerk, or everyone, but thanks to the CCW man, only a bad dude with a gun died.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have daily carried for decades, but I have never "had" to draw on anyone. I have "wanted" to but didn't.

I like how his punk ass friends are hanging around outside all gangster like then split like lightning when it was going down.

I also dig how the shooter kicks the dude to ensure that he ain't getting up and looks around to see if his friends want some too. ?

Karma wins.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
He kick
I have daily carried for decades, but I have never "had" to draw on anyone. I have "wanted" to but didn't.

I like how his punk ass friends are hanging around outside all gangster like then split like lightning when it was going down.

I also dig how the shooter kicks the dude to ensure that he ain't getting up and looks around to see if his friends want some too. ?

Karma wins.

He kicked gun away.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts