Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2441 - 2460 of 2488 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Not sure yet. We made these plans last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! Glad I'm not the only person who is a last minute planner. I rarely know ahead of time what my day will look like, so just let me know whenever. I need to get out more.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,939 Posts
From one procrastinator to another, if it’s last minute, is it still called a plan?

At some point, as the time interval between setting a plan and acting on it decreases, it becomes a reaction more than a plan.

Just a little fun.

·
Registered
605 Posts
From one procrastinator to another, if it’s last minute, is it still called a plan?

At some point, as the time interval between setting a plan and acting on it decreases, it becomes a reaction more than a plan.

Just a little fun.

Lol good point sir. Funny though, in every other aspect of my life, I have no issues planning shit out... But my social calendar is always a last second, "ah fuck, why not... Let's do it!"

·
Registered
605 Posts
If any of you guys are curious, I just dropped my V off for a full detail, paint correction and ceramic coating. I started a new thread that will give some good before/during and after pics and possibly videos of the process. I can't wait to see the fully corrected Black Diamond shining in the Texas sun.

Reactions: Toque

·
Registered
61 Posts
Out to lunch with some of the guys. Hutchins BBQ is some good stuff !

That's like 1/4 miles from my house!

Reactions: Toque

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey guys, imthatguy09 mentioned this thread, so wanted to check in. Recently joined the forum, I am in the McKinney area, hope to get out and meet some of y'all soon.

EDIT: I need to replace a leaking axle seal, don't really want to mess with it at home, pretty busy right now. Who do you guys use for basic maintenance like that in the north dallas area that you trust?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hey guys, imthatguy09 mentioned this thread, so wanted to check in. Recently joined the forum, I am in the McKinney area, hope to get out and meet some of y'all soon.

EDIT: I need to replace a leaking axle seal, don't really want to mess with it at home, pretty busy right now. Who do you guys use for basic maintenance like that in the north dallas area that you trust?
A buddy of mine uses JP Euro, but I think it's in Garland. He has always spoken very highly of them.

·
Registered
605 Posts
If anyone has an interest in a professional photoshoot of their car, I've got someone I can recommend. Great work. He's local to McKinney, but will travel around the metroplex. Here are a few from my shoot:

Reactions: Dirt Dog

·
Registered
57 Posts

Protree in garland or True street Motorsports in McKinney.

·
Registered
116 Posts
A buddy of mine uses JP Euro, but I think it's in Garland. He has always spoken very highly of them.
I forgot LG Motorsports is ~8 miles from my house. Ended up using them and pretty happy with the end result.

If anyone has an interest in a professional photoshoot of their car, I've got someone I can recommend. Great work. He's local to McKinney, but will travel around the metroplex. Here are a few from my shoot:

Man that looks good. I really liked the chromaflair when I bought my V, but all the pics of the tri-coat with all that flake.... ooof

Protree in garland or True street Motorsports in McKinney.

Thanks! I will look into True street out of curiousity.

Y'all have any plans to get together any time coming up?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Truestreet is close to me. I considered having them do some work for me. I read reviews that they were mainly ford guys there. They do some LS tuning but they mainly work on mustangs. Is that not true?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Truestreet is close to me. I considered having them do some work for me. I read reviews that they were mainly ford guys there. They do some LS tuning but they mainly work on mustangs. Is that not true?
Their website says ford, chevy, dodge with photos of all sorts of cars (Including V's). I had never heard of them before, but they are also really close to me, I am in Melissa. LG Motorsports in Anna is on the higher end for hourly rate, but they know GM's well and they should be relatively close to you if you're in/nearby the McKinney area.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Their website says ford, chevy, dodge with photos of all sorts of cars (Including V's). I had never heard of them before, but they are also really close to me, I am in Melissa. LG Motorsports in Anna is on the higher end for hourly rate, but they know GM's well and they should be relatively close to you if you're in/nearby the McKinney area.
Thanks for the LG Motorsports recommendation. I will check them out. I would much rather work with someone that knows the LS. They are close to me. I am in far N Frisco area.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Anybody know who has a black CTS-V coupe that attends Lutter BJJ over here in Fort Worth??

·
Registered
104 Posts

Spotted in Mansfield earlier anyone here the owner ?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Also, to the guy who apparently just purchased a blue M6 coupe, that I drove by on Bryant Irvin this afternoon... Congrats, that thing sounded amazing!

Reactions: apex32

·
Registered
116 Posts
Y'all see the storm coming for tomorrow afternoon? Keep those V's in the garage!

Reactions: MYV and imthatguy09
2441 - 2460 of 2488 Posts