Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2488 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see one of these threads for our area. Figured I'd try this to see if I can force myself to be more social with new people. Haha. I've been meaning to get out to meet more of you guys. I'm at the Coit meet almost every week and I'm planning on attending the V Club dyno day coming up on the 20th. I've got a `10 Crystal Red sedan with the usual Stage 1 stuff but nothing crazy. Planning on adding a cam/lower for Christmas.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I'm live in Fort Worth and need to start getting out more as well.. I work late during the week and on Saturday, so Sunday is my only day for meets. Want to go the the Coit meet, but it is an hour each way for me. If you know of anything in Fort Worth, let me know

·
Good times
3,433 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I'm live in Fort Worth and need to start getting out more as well.. I work late during the week and on Saturday, so Sunday is my only day for meets. Want to go the the Coit meet, but it is an hour each way for me. If you know of anything in Fort Worth, let me know
The next V Club meeting (after the dyno day at 21st CMC on 9/20) is at Hard 8 in Roanoke on Sunday 10/5 at 6pm. Please be sure to RSVP on the club site (www.texasvclub.com) if you intend to go.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I can't help ya on the Ft.Worth side of town. I avoid Ft.Worth at all costs.

Coit is a good meet, but I'm a lil biased on that one. :)

The next V Club meeting (after the dyno day at 21st CMC on 9/20) is at Hard 8 in Roanoke on Sunday 10/5 at 6pm. Please be sure to RSVP on the club site (Texas V-Club - Home) if you intend to go.
I had to Google where Roanoke is located. Shows how much I get out. lol

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
C&C Ft Worth is thin weekend I think, but of course that s Saturday and you work. There's also those C&C meets at TMS but again, Saturdays... Ft Worth on a Sunday is about all you're left with man and now that's football day!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C&C Ft Worth is thin weekend I think, but of course that s Saturday and you work. There's also those C&C meets at TMS but again, Saturdays... Ft Worth on a Sunday is about all you're left with man and now that's football day!
Football is lame. :)

MMA > NFL

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, I know, a Texan not into football is odd. I've tried to get into it, but it's SO boring. I don't understand people who are rabidly, blindly loyal to a team (example : Cowboy fans) who doesn't give two shits about anything other than making money. Even the players aren't loyal to their own teams, it's whoever pays the most. The people who really crack me up the ones who refer to the team as "we" as if they are on the team.

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
Football season brings cooler temps and another reason to drink. That is pretty much all that football means to me :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
I lose interest in the game because it takes 3 hours to play 60 minutes, and you get rewarded for going out of bounds
<----soccer fan lol

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Football season brings cooler temps and another reason to drink. That is pretty much all that football means to me :)
Lol..uh oh...another mind blower coming....I'm not a "drinker". I might have 6 or 7 beers over a whole year. Usually when its hot out and im doing yardwork or detailing the car. I never drink in public. Haha.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I'm not into spectating sports either.

So who is the gray V coupe in Burleson with the D3 stuff?

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
I saw a black wagon on i35 south near downtown this afternoon/evening!

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
I didn't see one of these threads for our area. Figured I'd try this to see if I can force myself to be more social with new people. Haha. I've been meaning to get out to meet more of you guys. I'm at the Coit meet almost every week and I'm planning on attending the V Club dyno day coming up on the 20th. I've got a `10 Crystal Red sedan with the usual Stage 1 stuff but nothing crazy. Planning on adding a cam/lower for Christmas.
I'm planning on doing stage one/stage two around Christmas time with bonus money. I didn't see another red v at the meet two weeks ago.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm usually at the coit meet on Fridays. Drive a BD sedan. I've seen bad grandpa out there just to scared to say hi.

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
I'm usually at the coit meet on Fridays. Drive a BD sedan. I've seen bad grandpa out there just to scared to say hi.
I'll probably stop by for a bit tomorrow. Not till 9:30ish though. Anyone else planning on going?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm planning on doing stage one/stage two around Christmas time with bonus money. I didn't see another red v at the meet two weeks ago.
Yeah, the last few weeks have been off for me. Im one of the originators and the one who organized the meet the last 10 years. So chances are im usually there more often than not. ;)
"Don't be scared, homie".

·
Registered
787 Posts
I gotta help my brother in law with some car stuff tomorrow night. I'll be right down the street. I'll see if I can drag him up there for a bit.

1 - 20 of 2488 Posts