Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't aware that there was an official V Club but stumbled upon it looking up Detroit Grand Prix Cadillac Corral info. I joined as a regional member surprised that there was no local Detroit membership option. It looks like 10 members are required in an area to found a chapter. That seems like something we should be able to make happen in the Detroit area. Anyone else already a member or plan on joining now that you know it exists? Trying to work on getting the 10 people together that are required to set up a local chapter. We have 3 (including me) from the Michigan Vs Facebook group and it sounds like a few GM employees are interested but no solid number on actual current V owners there yet. The Club social media contact gave me a name of someone he talked to that I know so I hit him up on Linked In. He has a Blackwing ordered and mentioned a couple others in that situation too. I would think we could get to 10 without waiting for Blackwings to start shipping though.

Link for more info and to join. You get a polo and hat for joining. I just got the email that mine shipped a little bit ago so I should have them this week or early next week. Some other discounts at the Cadillac Collection and with sponsors as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts