Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yet, you seem to be on a first name basis with them.
Most of our customers are on a first name basis with us, we are only a company of 9 people and David (myself) and Evan are the owners. When you call to order parts, set up appointments, or have technical questions, we would be the ones who answer the phone and you would talk to. He has ordered components from us, thus he knows our names.

With that said, this thread is for our HX, not our duct development, we will make a thread for that when we have more info so lets keep this thread on topic.

David Donnals
Owner/Engineer

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Now now kids. No need to get our ruffles feathered ;). I'm a sideswipe owner and I love it. I see the D3 prototype and I'm definitely impressed as well? Will one work better than the other? Who knows? Will one be a lot more expensive than the other? I would say most likely. So leave the choice to the people with the money in their hands. This is the way the World works; there a million ways to accomplish the same goal, and unless you're a patent-troll you can't stop others from trying to improve a preexisting design. Progress will be made, and concepts/products will be improved. It's human nature combined with human ingenuity that pushes technology to where it is today, and I embrace it. If we didn't have people coming up wth their versions of something better, we'd all be throwing rocks during war and riding animals to work instead of these badass rides we own.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Bump TTT!

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have these in stock and ready to ship!

Here is a recent comparison on a car that came in for some repairs and tuning

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
TTT In stock and ready!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts