Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
D3PE PROSPEED 1000cc Injectors for the LSA

The D3 PROSPEED 1000 is a Bosch based Ev14 High Impedance fuel injector, utilizing the latest in fuel injector technology. They come in sets that are matched within 1% static (I.E. Full Flow) and 2% dynamically (I.E. being pulsed). This matching process provides great cylinder to cylinder consistency. The matching process combined with the fast response and linearity of this injector produces amazing idle qualities, excellent drivability, and smoothness not found in other injectors of this size. This is a factory injector and is not modified and matched specifically for D3 for the GM LS series engines.

We provide injector deadtimes and flow ratings which makes calibrating your fuel maps easier. The D3 PROSPEED 1000’s will operate with up to 7bar of fuel pressure differential. It has a USCAR/EV6 connector, but will come plug and play connectors for your application. They will be provided with hats and adaptors to fit your specific application. The D3 PROSPEED 1000 is compatible with all fuels including gasoline, ethanol, and methanol.

*Price is $749.99 for a set of 8 shipped in the lower 48!

*Dealer inquiry's welcome!
Are the clips pictured an adapter or do you have to cut off your factory connectors and wire these in? Thanks

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Who characterized the data?
We have a company do the flow matching for us. These are flow matched at multiple points within the operating range, they are also tested in a temperature controlled area with +/- 2 degrees difference.

Are the clips pictured an adapter or do you have to cut off your factory connectors and wire these in? Thanks
Yes the adapters in the pictures are the ones it comes with. We use these as you don't have to cut anything, they are also way more durable then the type where its two connectors with crimped wire in between them.

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Although my business partner Chris Delgado who does the tuning would love that, we unfortunatly do not lol.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts