Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
D3PE PROSPEED 1000cc Injectors for the LSA

The D3 PROSPEED 1000 is a Bosch based Ev14 High Impedance fuel injector, utilizing the latest in fuel injector technology. They come in sets that are matched within 1% static (I.E. Full Flow) and 2% dynamically (I.E. being pulsed). This matching process provides great cylinder to cylinder consistency. The matching process combined with the fast response and linearity of this injector produces amazing idle qualities, excellent drivability, and smoothness not found in other injectors of this size. This is a factory injector and is not modified and matched specifically for D3 for the GM LS series engines.

We provide injector deadtimes and flow ratings which makes calibrating your fuel maps easier. The D3 PROSPEED 1000’s will operate with up to 7bar of fuel pressure differential. It has a USCAR/EV6 connector, but will come plug and play connectors for your application. They will be provided with hats and adaptors to fit your specific application. The D3 PROSPEED 1000 is compatible with all fuels including gasoline, ethanol, and methanol.

*Price is $749.99 for a set of 8 shipped in the lower 48!

*Dealer inquiry's welcome!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Are these drop in just like I.D 850's?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I believe so

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Wow, good deal. I was eyeing 850's for when I do my 2.5 pulley swap, but these would give me headroom from E85 as well. Nice to see more and more products for our V's!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Since you sell ID injectors, how do these compare? I'm in the market for ID1000's in about 3 weeks and these are a nice price difference from the ID1000's.

Are these deatschwerks injectors, In-House design? or something else?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Since you sell ID injectors, how do these compare? I'm in the market for ID1000's in about 3 weeks and these are a nice price difference from the ID1000's.

Are these deatschwerks injectors, In-House design? or something else?
You can get the ID1000 for the same price ... Only difference is that the ID1000 are not drop in. They require a spacer and many tuners/builders say they are a PITA to put in cause of space .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can get the ID1000 for the same price ... Only difference is that the ID1000 are not drop in. They require a spacer and many tuners/builders say they are a PITA to put in cause of space .

ID1000 injectors are $944.00 retail plus shipping which is a $194.01 difference in price. As for performance, these are straight out of the box Bosch injectors, theres no modification that is performed besides flow matching. Differences between injectors come into play when you start heading into modified injector territory. As stated above the injectors do not require any spacers so that is also a plus.

We have these instock ready to ship if anyone needs a set. We just had these in one of our PROSPEED650 packages with flex fuel upgrade which we made over 700whp on E85 with them. They idle and drive great and your tuner will love working with them.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
ID1000 injectors are $944.00 retail plus shipping which is a $194.01 difference in price. As for performance, these are straight out of the box Bosch injectors, theres no modification that is performed besides flow matching. Differences between injectors come into play when you start heading into modified injector territory. As stated above the injectors do not require any spacers so that is also a plus.

We have these instock ready to ship if anyone needs a set. We just had these in one of our PROSPEED650 packages with flex fuel upgrade which we made over 700whp on E85 with them. They idle and drive great and your tuner will love working with them.
I've seen dealers offer them for 750 shipped ....

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've seen dealers offer them for 750 shipped ....

I guess I would be speaking of dealers that follow the strict MAP pricing set by Injector Dynamics.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts

·
Premium Member
657 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Lol I'm just pointing out that they can be bought for 750 ...you can get all technical all you want ... Not going to change the fact you can get them for 750.

·
Vendor
13,086 Posts
Lol I'm just pointing out that they can be bought for 750 ...you can get all technical all you want ... Not going to change the fact you can get them for 750.

Nope, you just can't post about it in public or ID will make that deal disappear in private as well. Without being able to post who will sell them at that price for verification, won't offer any leverage on getting others to price match. Lol.

Kind of irrelevant though since ID1000s are not direct fit and personally I would not use them on an LSA.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I remember a group buy at $750 a few months back. I went with Bosch 850's for $499 from Vengeance Racing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts