Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey guys, if you have been interested in upgrading to a ProEFI system for your CTSV, now is the time! We are running a special for 10% off a full system along with free shipping to the lower 48 states or discounted international shipping!

Add some advanced features to your CTSV including:

- Advanced launch control
- Advanced boost control/C02 Boost control
- Antilag
- Rolling antilag
- Staged nitrous control
- Built in progressive nitrous control
- Staging of multiple fuel pumps
- Flex fuel
- On the fly map selecting via I-Boost
- Oil pressure drop engine shut off safety
- Fuel pressure safety
- Lean protection
- CAN communication with popular race dashs (RacePak, AIM, Motec)

Take advantage of this great offer, call 1-832-230-1094 or email [email protected] today to get a system spec'd and quoted!

·
Premium Member
17,887 Posts
Good stuff. But if you shipped me this it would be a very expensive door stop. Some qualified shop recommendations to install and configure (calibrate? ;) ) would have to be in the mix for me...

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff. But if you shipped me this it would be a very expensive door stop. Some qualified shop recommendations to install and configure (calibrate? ;) ) would have to be in the mix for me...
If you live in Spring Texas, we are right down the road, we can handle the install and tuning.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Is mine installed yet????? :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
PM me a drive-out price installed and tuned, needs to control my meth injection, add flex fuel, a proefi can display in cabin, and I want launch control and traction control that will let me mat the throttle anytime and put it down, want all the safeties too ...

·
Premium Member
17,887 Posts
PM me a drive-out price installed and tuned, needs to control my meth injection, add flex fuel, a proefi can display in cabin, and I want launch control and traction control that will let me mat the throttle anytime and put it down, want all the safeties too ...
Me too

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
The wife picked mine up today after working out some minor bugs. [has all of the above minus meth]

She got a pic of mine with just another "ordinary" V.....

·
2X 9 second club
11,147 Posts
The wife picked mine up today after working out some minor bugs. [has all of the above minus meth]

She got a pic of mine with just another "ordinary" V.....

is that a unicorn sitting there in the red? an amazing sight out in the wild.....

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PMs sent guys!

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All PMs replied to, guys this sale ends tomorrow night, don't miss the huge savings!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts