Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
D3 and amazing work in the same sentence..... I can't comprehend it ! Lol #mindfucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
D3 and amazing work in the same sentence..... I can't comprehend it !

NOT "D3"........."D3PE" is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT company.

·
Registered
542 Posts
^^Definitely. I think for a lot of members the ctsv is their first and only performance type vehicle. Thus they associate the connotation of D3 with being bad. But to most hardcore enthusiasts who have been around the modding game a bit longer, D3 performance in Texas is the only D3.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Welcome, I have seen some of your work on Corvette Forum, Looks great.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Im so confused by the D3 introduction that is actually D3PE, then people vouching for D3 work but I dont know what one, then D3 saying they are working on there customer service but yet again I dont know what D3, and if its the D3 everyone knows why are they posting here...

God im confused.

Either way, make cool car parts, sell them to us and we will decide :)

Welcome.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Funny thing was when I was searching parts online and googled D3, your site is what popped up. Got a pretty big mod pile going and figuring where to go still to install/tune. Is that SWs supra on your into page? Might be giving y'all a ring soon :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great work is done by these guys fellas...

·
Registered
8 Posts
D3 California sold me a blower that was touted as ready to go and then charged 500 bucks to take it back for trade on other stuff including motor mounts I am told will break. The arrogance of these guys on the phone is amazing. Welcome D3PE. I'd change the name.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts