Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently installed a D3 Corsa Race Exhaust on my V Sedan, decided to post on my experience seeing there really isn't much information out there on it. Little background information before getting into it, I ALMOST purchased a Corsa Sport system. I think I probably watched every single video on Youtube with the Sport system installed and wasn't completely sold. Yes its definitely pricier than other options around but i'm not planning on running headers and really wanted a drone free exhaust. I ended up discovering the D3 system and was able to talk to a friend who ran it on his car. If you're familiar with the Corsa systems they vary by touring, sport, and extreme. I would say from my experience so far the D3 system is for sure categorized under the extreme version. So I went ahead and placed the order, while it was in transit I read on the forum about people deleting the infamous midpipe crimp and secondary cats. It also sounded like a good idea to knock out at the time of the muffler installation. On to the pictures, videos and more info on exhaust review coming soon after a few days of driving.

D3 Corsa System

Exhaust Crimp

Secondary Cats

Custom 3” Exhaust by the shop

D3 Corsas Installed

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Looks good

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh my! Didn't realize you were also going catless with full 3"... now I definitely can't wait to hear it! Makes me wish I had done full 3" instead of just pulling the cats and slapping on the cutouts.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need to get a second person for some rev ups and maybe a fly by or two. So far I’m loving the new setup.
Here’s a quick cold start comparison

Stock

D3 Corsa

·
Premium Member
3,480 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts