Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Silver/Black
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any shops that can do custom headlight work in Massachusetts. I live just north of Boston. And I really love what Big Tundra Enterprises does for their custom CTS-V headlight work. So im wondering if there's any place in my area that offers similar services. My V coupe is my DD so in an ideal situation I could drop my car off somewhere on like a Friday afternoon and have it back to get to work Monday. I thought about buying a 2nd set of headlights and just sending them put to Big Tundra, but these OEM headlights are no bargain. I guess I could always give it a shot doing it myself. But if I screw it up and am forced to but a 2nd pair to replace the ones I junk I'm gonna twice as pissed I didn't just buy a 2nd pair and send em out off the rip. So... anyone have any knowledge or experience with any shops in MA (preferably the Boston or north shore area) that offer these services?

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Silver/Black
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've done it before when I did halos and demon eyes in one of my old sport bikes. I think I let it bake too long when I did it then because it slightly warped the shape of the housing. I was able to fix it and it did come out pretty nice. but we are talking a 96 Yamaha YZF600R vs a 2013 CTSV. if they don't come out 100% perfect I'm not gonna be able to sleep at night LOL. Plus my intentions for the customization were as follows: satin black or color matched housing\bezel, blacked out reflector strip, upgraded led tube light, upgraded led bulbs, red demon eye in projector lens, possibly led halo around projector lens. no tinting or smoking of the actual lenses because I prefer my lights helping me to see at night. And most importantly I want them sealed back up perfectly because it's the interior condensation that I've got going on right now that's motivated this desire to have them customized while they're gonna need to obviously be taken apart to clean and reseal them. The examples I've seen come out of Big Tundra have been amazing. And that's not to say they're the only ones capable of making that happen. But I want it to be done as well as they do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts