Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a Gen 1 V before and have always been interested in the Gen 2. In between my last V and this new one I had a GT500 conv which we enjoyed but with 3 kids I need more backseat. I have the opportunity to purchase a 2013 6spd sedan with less than 30K miles for roughly $45K. This time last year I could have purchased this car in my preferred color for $38K. My question for you guys is, do you see this rare combination coming back down in price? If the car wasn't rare (low mileage & 6spd) I would say yes. However based on low production numbers, the price of the Blackwing, clean carfax, and the fact that every year that passes these cars are being driven I would think the prices are going to be stable or possibly continue to increase for clean low mileage cars.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have owned a Gen 1 V before and have always been interested in the Gen 2. In between my last V and this new one I had a GT500 conv which we enjoyed but with 3 kids I need more backseat. I have the opportunity to purchase a 2013 6spd sedan with less than 30K miles for roughly $45K. This time last year I could have purchased this car in my preferred color for $38K. My question for you guys is, do you see this rare combination coming back down in price? If the car wasn't rare (low mileage & 6spd) I would say yes. However based on low production numbers, the price of the Blackwing, clean carfax, and the fact that every year that passes these cars are being driven I would think the prices are going to be stable or possibly continue to increase for clean low mileage cars.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
I paid a few thousand less for my 2013,6-speed,sedan, 6 years ago, when it had 32,000 miles on it.I also talked the dealer into throwing in the 4 year extended warranty. When I called in to check on the car the salesman sounded apologetic, when he said it was a 6-speed. I acted a bit disappointed even though I knew what it was and that was what I was looking for. At the present time it's hard to get a good deal on a new or used car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.