Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CUE touch screen quit working. Replaced it with a new one from cuescreens.com. Touch screen works now, but I'm having the same symptoms with AC not working. I can disconnect the battery and reconnect it and the AC will work again. After a day or so i have to repeat this process. Any body have these symptoms with the AC. Also the engine cooling fans run full blast when engine is shut off. This happens when the engine is cold or hot. Its never done that before.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
516 Posts
Start at the battery is what I've learned from everyone on here. Check the connections, cells, everything. Or just buy a new one if all else fails. Low voltage causes all kinds of different shit to go haywire.

·
Registered
238 Posts
CUE touch screen quit working. Replaced it with a new one from cuescreens.com. Touch screen works now, but I'm having the same symptoms with AC not working. I can disconnect the battery and reconnect it and the AC will work again. After a day or so i have to repeat this process. Any body have these symptoms with the AC. Also the engine cooling fans run full blast when engine is shut off. This happens when the engine is cold or hot. Its never done that before.
Think the Efans run for a certain amount of time after shut off. Now if it runs for longer than 5 mins, I'd think something is going on with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Start at the battery is what I've learned from everyone on here. Check the connections, cells, everything. Or just buy a new one if all else fails. Low voltage causes all kinds of different shit to go haywire.
Update on my AC problems. My 2016 had the original battery and it was getting weak. After I replaced the battery everything seems to be working good so far. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
516 Posts
Always, it's the friggin' battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts