Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on here for around a year.

Does the picture of the CTSV of the Month at the top of the page ever change? It's been CUIN9SEC the whole time.

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
This site is dedicated more to pointless sponsors and not the users based on the new ownership. It's the unfortunate reality, doesn't mean there isn't a wealth of knowledge still hanging around the site though...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This site is dedicated more to pointless sponsors and not the users based on the new ownership. It's the unfortunate reality, doesn't mean there isn't a wealth of knowledge still hanging around the site though...
I have learned much from my year here. Lots of what I want to do...and more importantly, not do.

It was just an observation about the header picture. NOT that I don't think CUIN9SEC isn't a great fast car.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
It used to change before the site was bought out.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I think I won the last poll - Dec '17 - but it never officially ended (thanks Tony).

...so I didn't win. We're all losers on this glorious day.

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
I have learned much from my year here. Lots of what I want to do...and more importantly, not do.

It was just an observation about the header picture. NOT that I don't think CUIN9SEC isn't a great fast car.
Oh toughen up buttercup, his shit is a turd!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh toughen up buttercup, his shit is a turd!
Hahaha.... Well I'd be soooo far behind on the track I couldn't dethrone him on the pic based on Elapsed Time.

·
Premium Member
14,006 Posts
You'd think they'd at least make it a Wagon....

Much less a Canook! WTF!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
He's gunning for CTS-V of the decade! Only something like 8 years and 8 months to go!

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I'm still gunning for Dec '17! C'mon guys, it's a close one.

Vote now!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
if you've been ctsvotm your an o.g.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts