Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS V
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My v made 608 before installing the btr stage 3 cam, got a 9.55 pulley, and few other things. We installed that along with new springs, trunions, also swapped out my injectors that were "1300" for new 1300 fuel development injectors. Cal said that my previous injectors were only rating 1000 on the 608 pass, so I decided to change them up. This is one of the last pulls Cal did on the V, and it pulled 704! I am stoked considering she is still my daily.

Dyno Pull

Youtube Video of top end stuff plus first start with cam

(Tuner : Cal Hartline)

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Pattern

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
That TQ, is awesome .

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reactions: AmandaRaeJeann

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
BTR vs GP 2.5.

What put you on that path?

Just curious since I was there last week.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
BTR3 is a popular cam usually on the shelf ready to go. Lots of people run them for various reasons.
Noted. Which dovetails with earlier discussion.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I have read a lot about btr, and its been a great success for many. my tuner also highly recommended it, so i went with his judgement call.
Your tuner is mine.

·
Registered
2013 CTS V
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What else was added besides the cam?
Cam, springs, trunion kit, lower pulley (9.55) new 1300 Injectors...my old were "1300" according to previous owner, but Cal said they were only rating 1000 on his tunes, so I bought new ones. This is the only after pic I got before putting bumper and crap back on.
Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Cam, springs, trunion kit, lower pulley (9.55) new 1300 Injectors...my old were "1300" according to previous owner, but Cal said they were only rating 1000 on his tunes, so I bought new ones. This is the only after pic I got before putting bumper and crap back on. View attachment 153584

It would be nice if the green belts stayed "green".

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Unfortunately to get the best from e85 I will need bigger injectors. Although I'm good for anything on 93. Need 1300s to go on sale.haha

·
Registered
2013 CTS V
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Unfortunately to get the best from e85 I will need bigger injectors. Although I'm good for anything on 93. Need 1300s to go on sale.haha
Yeah. I got mine from a buddy who unfortunately totaled his V. I got lucky.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts