Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuel pump access hatch kits for the 09-15 ctsv's are back in stock and on the website again.

Link to buy is below in my signiture. Use discount code FRM% during checkout for your forum member discount.

If your in need of other fueling components as well hmu for additional discounts ;).

·
Registered
229 Posts
Fuel pump access hatch kits for the 09-15 ctsv's are back in stock and on the website again.

Link to buy is below in my signiture. Use discount code FRM% during checkout for your forum member discount.

If your in need of other fueling components as well hmu for additional discounts ;).
code doesnt work anymore :)

·
Premium Member
14,879 Posts
FWIW I placed an order on Thursday, I had the hatch on Friday and the fuel pumps on Saturday. He never did respond back via Facebook but I cant complain on shipping at all! :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
16 Posts
Hello, I am trying to purchase this but the price listed is $100,000 and the code provided doesn’t adjust it down. Please advise I need to order one ASAP

·
Premium Member
14,879 Posts
Dang. Inflation is a bitch!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hello, I am trying to purchase this but the price listed is $100,000 and the code provided doesn’t adjust it down. Please advise I need to order one ASAP
I'd just pay the $100,000 be done with it, I couldn't find Coupon for the Hatch either ...

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
Select the AEM pumps and you can get the whole package for a cool $1,000,000.

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
I'm willing to let go my unused access hatch for only 50000.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I’ve submitted contact requests twice on Mericans site with no reply. are they going out of business or something ?
I need one too. ASAP!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If someone's willing to let go of a hatch for $35,000 shipped, i'll take it. Not a penny more.

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
I'll deliver it to your door personally for $35,000.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Yea....thanks for all the jackass comments. Everyone your jokes are so original I couldn’t control my laughter. Maybe someone can actually answer the question I posted.

Seriously though does anyone know what’s going on with this company ? I’ve filled out a contact us request 3 times on their site in the last few weeks with no reply.

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
Yea....thanks for all the jackass comments. Everyone your jokes are so original I couldn’t control my laughter. Maybe someone can actually answer the question I posted.

Seriously though does anyone know what’s going on with this company ? I’ve filled out a contact us request 3 times on their site in the last few weeks with no reply.
I sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead. Have tried emailing, Facebook messaging, and calling but no one picks up or responds. Has Merican gone out of business or some troubles?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts