Premium Member
259 Posts
My 1/4 Time slip from Byron /dragway

Timeslip attached

Mods - A-B-C-E-K-T-U-8
DA - 2678
Relative Density 94%
Dyno - 578 RWHP 570 RWTQ - E85 - DJ

I had 11.702 run as well with 1 MPH less.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Months and still no update. What a joke
I'm on here daily and have free time so I wouldn't mind taking over and tracking these numbers if ExpatMedic is too busy and didn't mind either sending me a copy of the spreadsheet so it wouldn't have to be recreated or if there was a way to give the edit rights on the original post to someone else.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
If it helps, updating stopped right at my first post in here.
I see some frustration at the spreadsheet not being updated more frequently. It would no problem to even recreate the spreadsheet, and make all the updates starting from yours forward and make weekly updates. The only thing is I know ExpatMedic has put a lot of effort into it already so I wouldn't want to step on his toes and just take it upon myself to take over without hearing from him first. Perhaps I'll shoot him a PM.

EDIT: Looks like he hasn't even been on the site in a couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427007284.508511.jpg

6 speed manual.

416ci
2.3L blower
9.55/2.95 pullies
4" intake
Cam/Stock ported heads
"650rwhp" on Dyno Dynamics

·
Registered
639 Posts
2010 CTS-V AirRaid Drag Radial M6 Density Altitude: -321 feet

2010 CTS-V AirRaid Drag Radial M6 Density Altitude: -321 feet

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,936 Posts

Updated: 04-07-2014

If you would like your name added to the list, please provide the following via PM or reply in this thread:

- Timeslip
- Modifications, using the list you see to the left (A-B-C format)
- DA or date/time/location of pass
- Dyno RWHP and type, if available.

You can find your DA here: DA Calculator - Density Altitude Calculator - DragTimes.com
Hey Expat, your picture in your original post which I'm guessing assigns particular mods to letters is not showing up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Finally the 9s

Big thanks goes out to MAYHEM MOTORSPORTS, RCR and the V Nation guys Zeb, Thai, Will, Lana, and Rick!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Ran a new PB on friday. First time since putting on all my mods, car hauled ass and was a lot of fun to drive. (Right lane)

Had new Mickey Thompson R 305/45/17. I was getting a decent amount of knock in 4th gear. Gears 1-3 I had no knock but the 4 runs I logged I had knock in 4th and it pulled 12 degrees of timing on me. One of the other guys gave me half a can of race gas to see if the knock would go away, then we had an hour wait because some truck blew his diff oil from the start line down the entire 1/4 mile and the safety track so I stage to log with the race gas and my laptop dies.... typical. The track started to go to shit late, I blame all the trucks running. I was dead hooking until the da started to come down then I was blowing the tires off for the last 3 runs.

I think it has 10s in it if I can get the tune fixed up and better DA. I think the DA was +1700-+1900 when I made this pass.

my temps were 70f when I started the pull and ended at 108f. Really happy with the setup

This is the pass with my PB

561 - 576 of 576 Posts