Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang new member here with a 11 sedan i am modaholic so starting on this thing already(other cars 1000hp gtr 500hp dsm). My question is about springs i installed eibach springs for sedan and even thoe it lowered the car it didnt as much as i wanted or expected specially in the front. Yes i have read about cutting the spring to lower it more but i am fairly against that specially on a car like this. My solution now is coilovers which i would will probably end up doing. But i was wondering i saw a set of h&r springs for the cts that lowers the car 1.7inches. I did some research and didnt find anything do they fit what are the cons? Would love to do something like this in order to keep the mag ride. Thanks for your time and look forward to your responses.

R.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I would not put base CTS springs on a V because they are meant for a lighter car. If you are thinking about coilovers at all, just save your money and get them.

·
Super Moderator
16,535 Posts
Cut front coils on eibachs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Wouldn't use the regular CTS springs. How long ago did you install them? They take a little time to come to there final resting position.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts