Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tuner (Shane Carey) moved locations earlier this summer and is having an Open House at their new location. The pics I've seen look great. The property has a lot more space than their old location and is closer for me. I actually drove by it on way to old location. It's tomorrow, 6/3 from 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM.

Event by CT Performance

5300 M-52, Stockbridge, MI 49285, United States

Duration: 4 hr

Public · Anyone on or off Facebook

CT Performance would like to welcome everyone to our grand opening / open house at CT central in Stockbridge, MI.
We had tried to give clients and friends a sneak peek at what we were doing back in February but Covid had other ideas so we're pleased to finally be able to open our doors and show you what's been going on at CT Performance in 2021.
Rain or shine!
Food, snacks and drinks will be provided. We hope to see you there!

·
Registered
7 Posts
He had a good turn out. A lot of nice cars there.

Reactions: jcs003

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get to see any of the Vettes inside? The grey ZR1 behind the yellow tape had intercooler lines twice the size of mine (12an). It's hood was up for a while.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I didn't catch the intercooler lines. But there had to be at least 10 corvettes in there, most of them the Z variety!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.