Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My OEM floor mats are showing their age and mileage. I've done the search, read quite a few threads. It appears that Lloyds and maybe a couple of others offer V-logo floor mats for sedans and wagons. I wondering two things:
(1.) Do you know of any outfit offering a proper set for the coupe?
(2.): Is it safe to assume that the front mats are the same, sedan, wagon and coupe?

·
Dat ass
1,680 Posts
The front mats are the same for all the cars. Everything forward of the B pillar is the same.
I just looked in my V coupe. I thought the emergency door release required a cutout in the floor mat but I was mistaken

·
Registered
431 Posts
I run the weathertech liners in my coupe and I love them, covers way more of the carpet then the oem mats

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I run the weathertech liners in my coupe and I love them, covers way more of the carpet then the oem mats
But, but...I needs my V logos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Ordered my Lloyd’s as the car was being built so my stock ones haven’t been used - the Lloyd’s are holding up extremely well after 9 years!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Find a vinyl guy around where you live, have a custom decal made to go over the weathertech ones. That was my plan( just haven’t got to it yet) but it’s on the list

·
Registered
191 Posts
mods deleted my entire post apparently, anyways.. I didn't like the liners as the fitment was crap. I exchanged for the 'all weather' floor mats and they're better, only had some issues with the driver side fitment, they wanted the mat to go over the left footrest for some reason and I didn't want that, so I scooted them back as far as I possibly could and it just barely fits. They also have rubber nubs on the bottom to grip the carpet, something the liners are lacking for unknown reasons.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Ordered my Lloyd’s as the car was being built so my stock ones haven’t been used - the Lloyd’s are holding up extremely well after 9 years!
Same here. I have had the Lloyd's for 8 years and they still look great.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Strange, my liners fit perfectly. Held in place by the little post that holds oem mats. Mine have a clip built into the liner that snaps on to that post. Maybe you had an earlier design??

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I seem to remember a post about the Lloyds mats having two different colors of black. I could be wrong but might be worth double-checking when you order.

·
Super Moderator
21,497 Posts
I seem to remember a post about the Lloyds mats having two different colors of black. I could be wrong but might be worth double-checking when you order.
Correct. I think ebony was the one to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
My mats on my 2011 are starting to show the age too, since I picked it up in 2017.

I know guys who have it because they "show" the car and feel it looks better when they have the doors open.

I don't need the logo.

Reactions: Ctarb1

·
Banned
72 Posts
Yes mats are the same.
I have the loyds mats up front, about time to get a new set. Driver side V logo getting a bit dingy. Any secret for cleaning them up like new? Thought about buying the matching rear mats too, anyone know if they’re the same size for the coupe as the sedan?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yes mats are the same.
I have the loyds mats up front, about time to get a new set. Driver side V logo getting a bit dingy. Any secret for cleaning them up like new? Thought about buying the matching rear mats too, anyone know if they’re the same size for the coupe as the sedan?
Ive found that power washing is the best method to clean carpet after you scrub a good shampoo into it. the power washer will really get the white stitching to shine. if you have access to a heated water extractor that might be an even better option

·
Banned
72 Posts
Ive found that power washing is the best method to clean carpet after you scrub a good shampoo into it. the power washer will really get the white stitching to shine. if you have access to a heated water extractor that might be an even better option
Didn’t even think about the pressure washer. I used that method on my old weather techs. Good call.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Strange, my liners fit perfectly. Held in place by the little post that holds oem mats. Mine have a clip built into the liner that snaps on to that post. Maybe you had an earlier design??
The liners I had came with the push-button clip retainer, but only for the driver side. The passenger side fit badly with a bow near the front tire area. I returned and got all-weather floor mats (not liners) and they've been better. I ordered the liners a month ago so def shouldn't be an old design.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts