Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, need help identifying which model Corsa I have , touring or sport. It’s loud as hell and sounds amazing with the Kooks LT and X but I don’t like how it bottlenecks to 2.5”. Does Corsa not offer a 3” system? Thanks folks.
IMG_3059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
They did offer. 3” that was only sold exclusively through D3 (now defunct) .

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if they could make a 3” Xtreme version like they did for the C6Z06/ZR1. If they offered a 3” in the past, I don’t see why not.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Off topic but have you noticed any problems with it going to 2.5? I literally dropped car off today for a bunch of stuff one being long tubes and 3” exhaust to my already installed corsa sports

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No issues that I have noticed. In fact the Kooks X-pipe bottlenecks to 2.5” to accommodate the catback.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I’m assuming I have the Sports. It’s ear-piercing loud under throttle.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I love my Black tip Corsa Sports mufflers on the coupe. They are no joke under throttle and sound so damn good.
I too have Kooks LT headers, 3" xpipe to the 2.5 mufflers - NO performance changes or bottle necks with that setup

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think it sounds great, it is very loud under throttle but that’s mostly on highway acceleration I was considering resonators but I’m going to see how it goes for a bit. See if I get tired of how loud it is

1 - 9 of 9 Posts