Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Coolent line leak

2397 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  SaskV
I am looking for a cooling system part for a 2011 Cadillac CTS V Coupe. I cannot find the part on any engine diagram on the web. It is located near the oil fill cap. I have attached a picture of the part, circled with an arrow pointing to the failed plastic elbow. The elbow includes some sort of in-line valve (?) that connects to a steel line. The steel line goes into the engine or head base and is held in place with a bolted bracket. I do not know the function of the valve, or even if it is a valve.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hood
Hopefully this will help identify the part. Your help will be greatly appreciated
See less See more
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
Product Organism Font Auto part Rectangle

Are you talking about number 20?
Part number - 25891276
Engine coolant overflow hose adaptor. Inlet hose connector
See less See more
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.