Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Why is Griptec better than the other brands ?

·
Vendor
13,053 Posts
Because they slip less for a given size and often eliminate the need for an upper idler change.

Griptec isn't a brand its the coating ZPE uses on certain pulleys. They are then private labeled for various companies in different colors, sizes etc.

I have the 2.45 and 2.55 for LSA applications.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im thinking of a 2.55 or 2.4 upper. I was going to replace the spark plugs too ,along with a solid isolator and tune. Its my daily driver . Thanks
You should definitely get a solid isolator asap, if your still stock GM may even pay for it. Call GM before a time or mods.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
You should definitely get a solid isolator asap, if your still stock GM may even pay for it. Call GM before a time or mods.
Your ability to doll out advice in a bunch of 2 year old threads is uncanny. Pro tip: If you're going to randomly post in a bunch of threads to get your post count up, at least do it in current ones so you don't look so desperate. Do better.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Your ability to doll out advice in a bunch of 2 year old threads is uncanny. Pro tip: If you're going to randomly post in a bunch of threads to get your post count up, at least do it in current ones so you don't look so desperate. Do better.
He's posted more today then he did in the previous 2.5 years he was a member. This morning I was going to post a what's he selling message, but the 50 post requirement is somewhat defunct.

Reactions: Unavowed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had nothing to do with post count, never was even a thought. I will take care to reply to current posts, again, never a thought. Thanks for the advise, but you might want to consider a better tone, you come off like some kind of all knowing V god.

·
Premium Member
15,336 Posts
I'm never going to post again... the way I posted with you-ooooohhh...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts