Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across a website that has many many V badges in every form or fashion. However I can’t seem to get the guy to reply about the blue badges I want. He has them on his website, yet he’s actin, shall I say “strange” about what I was wanting. So, I was gonna ask y’all if anyone knew of a vendor who makes different V badges. Particularly blue to match my calipers.
Here’s a coupe of pics. I think the blue badge would really pop!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky
Rectangle Automotive design Font Computer keyboard Material property

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Just came across that, seems to be a set to replace just the colored part, maybe check them out?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I ran across a website that has many many V badges in every form or fashion. However I can’t seem to get the guy to reply about the blue badges I want. He has them on his website, yet he’s actin, shall I say “strange” about what I was wanting. So, I was gonna ask y’all if anyone knew of a vendor who makes different V badges. Particularly blue to match my calipers.
Here’s a coupe of pics. I think the blue badge would really pop!
View attachment 151688 View attachment 151687
I spoke to him (0fx2gv) before, he does act sketchy. Told me all he could do was the V badges not the Center badge even though is website offers it. I saw some guy on Facebook after that and he offered the whole set. I’ll see if I can find the link.

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
you can get overlays from Rebadge
Nate at rebadge was always hard to get a hold of but out of the blue the other day I got a response to an email I had sent to him almost 2 years ago, so maybe give him a try now that someone is helping him be more organized

Hello,

I realize it has been a long time, but I wanted to follow up with you to make sure you were taken care of on this request.
I am working on cleaning up any emails that may not been addressed or fulfilled.
Did you get the badges for this order you requested?
If not, are you still interested in having this produced?
Sorry for the delay on this. I am new to the crew, so I am trying to tie up any loose ends.
If you are still interested, please get back to us when you can.

Thank you for your time,

Jennifer
Rebadge Design & Graphics

·
Premium Member
16,482 Posts
0fk2gv is a legit guy, he used to be a member and vendor here before the Mass Exodus of 2018? I can't speak to why you feel he's acting sketchy, but I've bought a few things from him over the years (including some MagRide delete resistors a few years ago) and everything has always been on the up and up.

I suspect the V2 aftermarket is just getting so hit and miss he's probably not keeping a ton of stock around, or it's a side-gig or something.

·
Registered
319 Posts
0fk2gv is a legit guy, he used to be a member and vendor here before the Mass Exodus of 2018? I can't speak to why you feel he's acting sketchy, but I've bought a few things from him over the years (including some MagRide delete resistors a few years ago) and everything has always been on the up and up.

I suspect the V2 aftermarket is just getting so hit and miss he's probably not keeping a ton of stock around, or it's a side-gig or something.
Maybe I caught him on an off day. He had pics of the center crest with the V’s still listed in lots of colors so I assumed he still sold them? The lead time was almost 3 months for just the V’s so maybe it is a side gig now or something.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Pretty sure 0fk2gv is the guy that reinforced my stock lid cooler. Work was great and turnaround time was awesome.

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
he probably just gets tired of people messaging and pestering him and not buying
I dont believe he has a reputation of being shady though

·
Registered
319 Posts
he probably just gets tired of people messaging and pestering him and not buying
I dont believe he has a reputation of being shady though
Had he sold the crests I’d been a customer. Mine are old and I’d like to replace them soon. Like I said, maybe it was an off day. No hate, just stating my experience.

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
Had he sold the crests I’d been a customer. Mine are old and I’d like to replace them soon. Like I said, maybe it was an off day. No hate, just stating my experience.
nate at rebadge sells the overlays for the crest
you can get the 5 piece overlay set from rebadge or just the front and back crests and get the other 3 completes from ofx2gv

I have the overlays and a quick spray of plastidip the crest itself matches the factory black chrome grill finish

·
Registered
319 Posts
nate at rebadge sells the overlays for the crest
you can get the 5 piece overlay set from rebadge or just the front and back crests and get the other 3 completes from ofx2gv

I have the overlays and a quick spray of plastidip the crest itself matches the factory black chrome grill finish
Thanks for the info. Pic of your car?

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
Thanks for the info. Pic of your car?
has the original centers still

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I spoke to him (0fx2gv) before, he does act sketchy. Told me all he could do was the V badges not the Center badge even though is website offers it. I saw some guy on Facebook after that and he offered the whole set. I’ll see if I can find the link.

Since y’all are debating about it. Y’all be the judge. Here’s our instagram convo. Kinda funny imo! Shetchy? Weird? I dunno. He did finally message me back and offered a set of 3 for $199 of the aluminum blue badges. Zero other info tho on how to buy them. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I see the overlays for $115. Have to think on this one. Thanks for all the feedback guys
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number
Mobile phone Communication Device Portable communications device Font Mobile device

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you can get overlays from Rebadge
Nate at rebadge was always hard to get a hold of but out of the blue the other day I got a response to an email I had sent to him almost 2 years ago, so maybe give him a try now that someone is helping him be more organized

Hello,

I realize it has been a long time, but I wanted to follow up with you to make sure you were taken care of on this request.
I am working on cleaning up any emails that may not been addressed or fulfilled.
Did you get the badges for this order you requested?
If not, are you still interested in having this produced?
Sorry for the delay on this. I am new to the crew, so I am trying to tie up any loose ends.
If you are still interested, please get back to us when you can.

Thank you for your time,

Jennifer
Rebadge Design & Graphics
That’s hilarious Rob :ROFLMAO: Better late than never as they say

Reactions: RobF300

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
That’s hilarious Rob :ROFLMAO: Better late than never as they say
I may have exaggerated a little bit, not quite 2 years lol

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 3:53 PM

Thursday, June 17, 2021 3:25 PM

·
Registered
319 Posts
Since y’all are debating about it. Y’all be the judge. Here’s our instagram convo. Kinda funny imo! Shetchy? Weird? I dunno. He did finally message me back and offered a set of 3 for $199 of the aluminum blue badges. Zero other info tho on how to buy them. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I see the overlays for $115. Have to think on this one. Thanks for all the feedback guys
View attachment 151720 View attachment 151721
Either annoyed, overworked, or has no freakin’ clue what’s on his own website. I’d go with another company, $115 for a set is a better deal since you don’t have to explain exactly everything to him and hope he understood.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts