Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Nice hoses but you still have the hard lines in place??

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nice hoses but you still have the hard lines in place??
Yes I do....for now. If I go to a ported blower and better flowing heads I'll do the delete then. Going through the removal, a bit more involved than I wanted to do when I put in the under hood tank and lid at the time.

People seem to get twisted up about removing the 5/8th and going 1/8th bigger and how that makes all the difference in the world.

My temps are fine with the Weapon X Track Attack II.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dumb and ghey. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dumb and ghey. Why?

As stated before I saw them on Impalas and other LS and LT engines and liked how they made the engine compartment look. They are also stronger.

Besides, no "gheyer" than those wheels.

·
Registered
60 Posts
As stated before I saw them on Impalas and other LS and LT engines and liked how they made the engine compartment look. They are also stronger.

Besides, no "gheyer" than those wheels.
Moderators, please remove these comments! This wasn’t me! I was at a party on Friday and one of my co-workers found my phone and thought it would be “funny” to post derogatory comments on this forum.
Blades- my apologies! I like those hoses and I wouldn’t spell gay “ghey”!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Moderators, please remove these comments! This wasn’t me! I was at a party on Friday and one of my co-workers found my phone and thought it would be “funny” to post derogatory comments on this forum.
Blades- my apologies! I like those hoses and I wouldn’t spell gay “ghey”!

You can leave up.

If that is worst your friends do when they find your unlocked phone...can I become friends with them too?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah, they are a real gift! They know my passcode cause sometimes they use my phone for work. Hope I didn’t cause any offense...

·
Registered
830 Posts
I tried contacting bono specialties on IG and no response. Sent an email as well. It's been a full week now and his last post was back in August :unsure:. So I ordered a set from 09-15 CTS-V Silicone Radiator Hose Kit

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I was looking for silicone hoses for my Impala and found this:
This would not be a dealer breaker for me in and of itself, but for a variety of reasons I decided against using the silicone hoses,

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I tried contacting bono specialties on IG and no response. Sent an email as well. It's been a full week now and his last post was back in August :unsure:. So I ordered a set from 09-15 CTS-V Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
I just saw this.

That is a shame.

I know that he was dealing with a family member, mother I think, in the hospital.

But I let him know that you tried to get with him.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I just saw this.

That is a shame.

I know that he was dealing with a family member, mother I think, in the hospital.

But I let him know that you tried to get with him.
Ah yeah looks like he posted again. My other order is already in though :confused:
I was looking for silicone hoses for my Impala and found this:
This would not be a dealer breaker for me in and of itself, but for a variety of reasons I decided against using the silicone hoses,
Good to know but it would suck worse to have the plastic tee fitting bust while driving, which I have a much higher chance of since I do road course events. I only drive it a few thousand miles a year so water loss is the least of my worries.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts