Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Climate control issue

I recently pulled off the trim piece that has the climate control buttons/ashtray, and now I'm getting really hot air coming on every setting. Even with the system off and I'm going freeway speeds, I feel hot air coming through the vents.
Visually it looks perfect. I've even pulled it out and reinstalled it again. From what I remember; there are only 2 electrical connectors for that piece right? One directly behind the climate control buttons, and one for the 12v lighter/source.
Is there anything that I missed?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Are you saying that the controls don't work? It turned out that mine had shorted out from it raining INSIDE my car. I bought some off of ebay and now my controls work again. But I get warm air too.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying that the controls don't work? It turned out that mine had shorted out from it raining INSIDE my car. I bought some off of ebay and now my controls work again. But I get warm air too.
My controls are fully functional, but I just get the hot air issue. Is your warm air like how I describe? I wonder if it's a programming situation now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts