Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And in other news... I finally confirmed the sponsorship on these wheels today. I can't wait to see them on the C7! I know they're a little wild, but you know I like wild wheels anyway and the lines and angles on these just amaze me, plus they'll look amazing on the C7's sharp lines. Forgeline also is on the sponsorship for the drag wheels and I'll have 18x6 and 18x11.5" wheels with M&H 325s on the rear for the track.

I ordered them in monoblocks finished in Matte Black Diamond with a 20x9 and 21x12.5"! 255 front and 355 steam rolling rears!

375s on a C7

PUR on some Lambos

·
Super Moderator
8,635 Posts
Those are some sick, crazy wheels!

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Congrats Ben. Those are some eye catching wheels but agree the lines go with C7. Can't wait to see how the build comes along

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats Ben. Those are some eye catching wheels but agree the lines go with C7. Can't wait to see how the build comes along
thx guys, yea it'll have more cubes than my V does ;)

·
Vendor
1,742 Posts
Should look very sharp on the C7!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Those wheels are sweet. Gonna be an awesome choice for the C7

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sickkkkk wheels man!

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx, I saw them and I loved them but at first glance thought they'd be too much. I kept coming back to them and everything I saw after, I just kept comparing to them. I had my designer that did the renderings of my aero kit throw them on there and that was pretty much that! Now I'm on the other side of the waiting game fence... I can't wait for that part!
you have an update on those wheels?
a day later: so... any news?
2 days later: they about done yet?
a week later: *tap* *tap* *tap* has it been 6 weeks yet?? COME ON!!!!! lol

·
Trending
998 Posts
Love 'em! Certainly not designed for mild builds!

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let me know if you guys want pricing on any of their stuff. They're big in exotic world as you can see, but they have all sorts of awesome rims. I like a lot of them too!

www.PURwheels.com

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Ben. Do you know how much hp I could gave for the price on just one of those beautiful things?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thx, I saw them and I loved them but at first glance thought they'd be too much. I kept coming back to them and everything I saw after, I just kept comparing to them. I had my designer that did the renderings of my aero kit throw them on there and that was pretty much that! Now I'm on the other side of the waiting game fence... I can't wait for that part!
you have an update on those wheels?
a day later: so... any news?
2 days later: they about done yet?
a week later: *tap* *tap* *tap* has it been 6 weeks yet?? COME ON!!!!! lol
sounds unbelievably similar...

·
here nor there
4,201 Posts
I hated those wheels at first in the other thread but thought about the sharp lines on the C7, those would be a good fit and reflect the overall vibe of the Stingray.

·
Autism Speaks. Listen
1,270 Posts
its out of the box thinking that creates masterpieces and the angles of the spokes are awesome!!

how much for a set of RS02 in 19x9 front 19x10~10.5 rear? tax refund sale player price please...

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
I'll be honest, I hate them

1 - 20 of 37 Posts