Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey - any central Indiana V's out there? If so, has anyone modded their cars or had them tuned? If so, where did you go? I haven't had my car all that long and I don't see too many V's running around Indiana.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Good afternoon gentlemen and welcome to exclusivity.

Not only do I represent Livernois Motorsports I also own a V that at Cadillac Attack ran a best of 9.76 at 141 and send out all the quotes for work we do here at the shop. I know you might be a little ways away but give me a call I can get you anything and everything from just basic to all out builds including 9 second time slips and anything in between.

Call text e-mail or pm me for your build or any advice.

Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey - any central Indiana V's out there? If so, has anyone modded their cars or had them tuned? If so, where did you go? I haven't had my car all that long and I don't see too many V's running around Indiana.
Late post but I am in Indy. We have a FB page also "Central Indiana V Owners" or something like that. Add me if you can't find it "Cameron Curry"
We cruise around on the South side most weekends.

Modding wise, there are a number of guys, including myself, that can help. Most people do their own work with the help of others.
As far as tuning, I would go remote with Justin White, but I had mine tuned locally my Mike Norris out near Plainfield. I think he did a pretty good job. He has a lot of LS experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts