Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Gm cats aren't worth much money, about 150 each right now if you take them in yourself. Kia, Hyundai, some ford, and vw/Audi cats are bringing some serious money right now. The 3 segment Ford truck cats are almost a grand now, and so are the kia ones. Craziness.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gm cats aren't worth much money, about 150 each right now if you take them in yourself. Kia, Hyundai, some ford, and vw/Audi cats are bringing some serious money right now. The 3 segment Ford truck cats are almost a grand now, and so are the kia ones. Craziness.
I seen a thread on Facebook where a guy was paying big money for them . I assumed with the price of metals & cats right now they were worth something . At 2-300 dlls their worth keeping

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Guy on fb was offering $500 for the pair.

Reactions: Cduran

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
I seen a thread on Facebook where a guy was paying big money for them . I assumed with the price of metals & cats right now they were worth something . At 2-300 dlls their worth keeping
He's probably one of the assholes that's driving the theft here in Houston. I've had to replace CC's on 3 of my fleet trucks in the last 45 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts