Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to apply a carbon fiber wrap to the chrome trim around the grill on my '18 V-3 to match the carbon fiber package on the car (I presume that is high gloss). I'd prefer not to buy a large sheet only to throw most of away (I don't intend to wrap the grill). I thought I'd buy a small roll of wrap but I'd have to cut it in four pieces which would have a joint at each corner. A V-2 owner at Cars & Coffee, who has customized his, said it should be installed all in one piece because the joints would be noticeable. Any suggestions on what I should buy?

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
501 Posts
I want to apply a carbon fiber wrap to the chrome trim around the grill on my '18 V-3 to match the carbon fiber package on the car (I presume that is high gloss). I'd prefer not to buy a large sheet only to throw most of away (I don't intend to wrap the grill). I thought I'd buy a small roll of wrap but I'd have to cut it in four pieces which would have a joint at each corner. A V-2 owner at Cars & Coffee, who has customized his, said it should be installed all in one piece because the joints would be noticeable. Any suggestions on what I should buy?
Look up deep blue chrome. Ship your parts to them, and they'll dip 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts