Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per the rules, posting an interesting link to a car is a no-no but I saw one such post in the first page of this subforum.

I'm drooling at an auction for a '04 Wagon / stick in SOCAL that looks pretty sweet. Ends on Tuesday but that's a bit too far for me. On my bike forum, I'd ban you if you didn't post a link to the ad if such a unicorn bike was listed somewhere.

Just a PSA - lemme know.

·
Super Moderator
21,083 Posts
If you meet the criteria to post it, go ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not that I don't meet the criteria, rule 2 says no links. I have nothing to do with this car - just dreaming from afar. This would just be a heads-up for anyone in that corner of the country.

2) If you are able to sell in our classifieds section. Please have items supported by pictures (Actual pictures. No links to ebay, craigslist, ect). And your asking price for said item. We want our members here to see what you have available. If you have other items to add, please update your pictures and modify your first post.

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
I like Wagon links.

Reactions: MYV

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
It will be interesting to see what a moderate mileage 1 of 180 “True Unicorn” will go for. They don’t come up for sale very often.

Reactions: random84

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm sorry? Banned for what?

I had posted that thread that I believe you're talking about as a warning. I know most here are smart enough to fall for that trap but you can never be sure.

·
Super Moderator
8,634 Posts
It will be interesting to see what a moderate mileage 1 of 180 “True Unicorn” will go for. They don’t come up for sale very often.
Regretting selling yours yet?

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
Regretting selling yours yet?
She still sits in the garage under a cover. No “regerts” when you choose not to sell.

·
Super Moderator
8,634 Posts
She still sits in the garage under a cover. No “regerts” when you choose not to sell.

Could’ve sworn I saw it up for sale and made an ass out of myself thinking it sold. Glad it didn’t!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry? Banned for what?

I had posted that thread that I believe you're talking about as a warning. I know most here are smart enough to fall for that trap but you can never be sure.
I'm not saying you did anything wrong. I asked the question because the rules explicitly states no links so I didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

The car sold for $56K! I would have thought it would fetch a much bigger price, in SOCAL especially.

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
Could’ve sworn I saw it up for sale and made an ass out of myself thinking it sold. Glad it didn’t!
It was at one point. For a very, very short time. I realized the error of my ways as soon as I hit enter to post the “For sale” ad.

Reactions: x96535

·
Dick Pickles
5,785 Posts
I'm not saying you did anything wrong. I asked the question because the rules explicitly states no links so I didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

The car sold for $56K! I would have thought it would fetch a much bigger price, in SOCAL especially.
I would say $56k with over 60,000 miles is pretty darn good. Especially in the middle of an economic down turn. In the middle of winter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts