Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an aftermarket front bumper that I got from a buddy a while back, I have no use for it and I’m sick of moving it around. It’s 100 percent brand new and free to anyone on here who may want one to either fix a car or for track or whatever you want to do with it. Not wanting to deal with shipping so must be local.

again it’s free, I’ll give it a couple days before I put in in the CL free section. I’d rather help someone out on the forum.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Nice man where's the location. Had a friend who just repaired his bumper LOL. I'll pass the info along to him anyways, we're in NH.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don’t mind dropping it off somewhere prepaid, but I’d have to charge something to buy bubble wrap or something to pack it. Don’t know if it would be worth it but if you want to look into shipping costs let me know

·
Registered
73 Posts
Have an aftermarket front bumper that I got from a buddy a while back, I have no use for it and I’m sick of moving it around. It’s 100 percent brand new and free to anyone on here who may want one to either fix a car or for track or whatever you want to do with it. Not wanting to deal with shipping so must be local.

again it’s free, I’ll give it a couple days before I put in in the CL free section. I’d rather help someone out on the forum. View attachment 149811
I'll ship you an EMPTY box pre-paid back to me in Maryland.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was offering the shipping to John as he was helpful with advice and such. I really don’t want to deal with shipping, if you were interested in the harness it could go in same box, then it would be worth it. Or you can make the drive from Maryland.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was offering the shipping to John as he was helpful with advice and such. I really don’t want to deal with shipping, if you were interested in the harness it could go in same box, then it would be worth it. Or you can make the drive from Maryland.
See what John wants to do. After that I might think about the HARNESS. The one I have works.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.