Newbie knowledge a must.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I sure would like to get my 2.5 kit from Matt installed. I bought it a few months ago and should have had time to install it already but work got in the way. Now that I've finally got the time to do it, my health is messing with me and I'm spending too much time at the doctors offices. Sucks getting old and if I can get a clean bill of health in the next week or two, I'll hopefully have the motivation to get the job done. If I don't get good news, I'll most likely end up selling the kit and enjoy the car the way it currently is.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the feeling brother need 2 knee replacement and a new brain, been on seroquel since 2012.
Hope life gets better for you.

As far as that 2.5 cam, man selling that would make me even sicker.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Thanks MYV! I'm staying optimistic but have been through the doors of the cancer treatment center too many times in the past 6 weeks. They sure know how to take the wind out of your sails....
If I get good news later this week, I'll be wrenching early next week.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GOD is with you in the mist of the battle, don't get discourage my brother. You are not in this by yourself.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Thanks MYV! I'm staying optimistic but have been through the doors of the cancer treatment center too many times in the past 6 weeks. They sure know how to take the wind out of your sails....
If I get good news later this week, I'll be wrenching early next week.
I'm pulling for ya brother.. and besides the 2.5 cam is therapy..

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jim how you doing?

And that 2.5 cam don't let it get to much dust on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts