Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Not mine, but I think it works with WDT. I do have that colour on my BR.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
View attachment 158613
Not mine, but I think it works with WDT. I do have that colour on my BR.
Yeah mine are the copper not bronze, but yea I like that as well.

How about White Diamond?!? 🤔
I thought about that but how does one go about it? Do they have a close white diamond powder coat out there?

I did a deep red metallic on my CTS. I wanted them noticeable but not overbearing.
View attachment 158611

Different car, but you get the idea...

View attachment 158612
I do like that color, just red is well so common. Classic, but not what I’m thinking.

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
Reactions: MountainDrew

·
Registered
206 Posts
I do like that color, just red is well so common. Classic, but not what I’m thinking.
I did not want a bright red, so I went with something darker. (Actually, closer to maroon)
I typically color key mine to the car.

View attachment 158627
hate this color picked it out online and it was a different color in pictures….going triple bronze next week I can send you that color too
Wow... white calipers. I like them, but it seems like a lot of work to keep clean.

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto with a view of the Moon
840 Posts
The Z28 reps I’m a little fond of, but your in for a troublesome color match there my friend. Very tough choice and I don’t envy ya. I can’t even think of a good color for those rims. 🤷🏻‍♂️. Good luck and post some pics once they’re done.

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto with a view of the Moon
840 Posts
Ok so I just thought of a color that I believe would be perfect! Paint them white diamond like your car. It would be a little tougher to keep clean, but imo it would look amazing. I used to have a Baroque Red CTS that I wantd the calipers painted but nothing matched well at all, so I went with the color of the car and it looked great! Everyone loved it including myself!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 20 of 59 Posts