Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a xt5 out for a drive today because the lease on my Acadia Denali will be up in September so I'll need something else for a daily driver. I wasn't really impressed by the xt5, I like the Acadia Denali more. The Acadia seemed like it had more room & more power, maybe it was just me being used to the Acadia & the xt5 was something new to me, I don't know ...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WoW, needs to get that Radiator fixed ... lol

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I’m hearing the XT6 should be out in the Fall with 3rd row seating and a twin turbo option. I’m planning on downsizing from the Yukon and would like to stay with GM. If not, the Durango SRT8 maybe my only choice.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Durango SRT8, if you want three rows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having 3 rows of seats isn't that important to me since there's just me & the wife. The xt5 is the same width & height as the Acadia & only 4" shorter but for some reason it felt a lot less roomy on the inside. Didn't much like the dash layout either or the shifter, the Acadia Denali to me just felt & looked like a classier vehicle on the inside. I'll probably stay with the Acadia line or get a GMC Truck for daily use.

·
Super Moderator
20,543 Posts
I have heard of that. I thought they may have fixed it. Thin liners?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
Escalade ESV>XT5

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Welp I traded in the Leased Acadia Denali yesterday for a Full 4 Door Short Box GMC Sierra Denali Pickup, nice truck IMO ... It's Leased for 3 Years, might just buy it at the end of the Lease ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts