Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This looks like a cool event organized by a bunch of former Cadillac Design Studio guys. I'd like to get a group together to cruise out to the event from the Detroit area. I talked to Dick Ruzzin, who is one of the organizers and he said late model cars are welcome to enter the show itself but if we come with a group of Vs they would be happy to set up a reserved parking corral for anyone not interested in actually entering the show. The event isn't until September so we have time to work out any details. From talking to Dick all of the final details of the show itself will be worked out in a meeting they are having in a few weeks.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It would be awesome to see some groups from some other areas join us too. The Gilmore Museum is in Western Michigan so I don't think it'd be a bad drive to make for a group from Chicago. Looks like it's less than 3 hours from Chicago and 4 hours from Indianapolis too.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I'm in. I'll be driving via Ann Arbor and over. I blocked out all 3 days on my calendar.

Reactions: V Wagon

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the weather kept a lot of the show cars away but this was still a really cool event. I'd never been to the Gilmore before and the museum complex itself is just incredible. I'll definitely go back next year, hopefully the weather is better.
The pics I took, mostly of the museum but a few of the show.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
The Gilmore is an awesome museum! Was hoping to make it out, but stuff got in the way. Maybe my '61 can make the trip next year. Wasn't quite drivable this time around.

Reactions: V Wagon
1 - 5 of 5 Posts