Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do something different for a baby gender reveal since we aren’t into gender reveal parties. I came across these powder packs specifically for burnouts so I figured I’d try it out. Didn’t work as well as I hoped but it got the message across and still looked pretty cool! The pack on the passenger side tire fell off unfortunately....

https://youtu.be/_7n9uI4sRJA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congratulations.

We are having a baby in late October and I would love to do something like this also.

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
Wait - gender reveal parties? Is that a thing?

Now burnout gender announcement? Thats hilarious!!
Gender reveal burn outs are so last year.

Get with the times

(link if it doesnt load) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIoNKA0EzA- (remove dash)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congratulations!

I told my wife I wanted to do this whenever we have a kid. got a big No! must of been the burnout we did leaving our wedding lol

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

Get with the times

(link if it doesnt load) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIoNKA0EzA- (remove dash)
This was anticlimatic as hell. My buddy showed me the other week. Would have been much better with some kind of accident and a little gore!

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Awesome news! So one tire smoked blue for a boy, then the other tire smoked white for Caucasian?

I joke I joke! I'm older, so the gender reveal thing happened when the kid started to breathe air.

·
Registered
705 Posts
All gender reveal are anticlimactic. I'm not sure why people feel the need to make a spectacle about gender. Nice burnout.

Reactions: subaru335i

·
Premium Member
15,029 Posts
All gender reveal are anticlimactic. I'm not sure why people feel the need to make a spectacle about gender. Nice burnout.
We have to make a big deal out of them being a girl or a boy at birth - because then were supposed to wait another ten years or so for them to finally self-identify with a gender so before we can actually call them a boy or a girl!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
I tend to agree but we decided to not find out for either of ours. It always seems awkward to me because the ones hoping for a certain gender tend to be less than thrilled with small claps if its the opposite and the ones getting what they hoped for jump around like a maniac screaming.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I tend to agree but we decided to not find out for either of ours. It always seems awkward to me because the ones hoping for a certain gender tend to be less than thrilled with small claps if its the opposite and the ones getting what they hoped for jump around like a maniac screaming.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

Get with the times

Play with fire you get fire. Should have took the hand off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
We have to make a big deal out of them being a girl or a boy at birth - because then were supposed to wait another ten years or so for them to finally self-identify with a gender so before we can actually call them a boy or a girl!

I wish I could ‘like’ this more than once.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts

You are just butthurt that your car still can’t do a burnout so you can finally reveal your gender

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
We did one, but my wife and I already knew. We made our own powder with cornstarch and food coloring for like $10, the same stuff that is selling for $30+ on Amazon etc... I've strongly considered the powder business locally (not the same one from college, the colored kind).

My wife certainly led the way with wanting to do it, but it was a fun experience. We already discussed we won't be doing it for every kid, but this was our first. Everyone was thrilled. I was convinced it was a girl before the ultrasound so it was no surprise when there were no twig and berries on the screen. Ours is the second grandkid in my immediate family, the older one being a boy. So grandparents were all pumped to have a girl on the way. And my Dad was especially happy because he was convinced I needed a girl first to mellow me out and soften me up a bit. I tend to agree totally now; I would have been too hard on a boy as the oldest.

Anyway, I get that it seems like some stupid millenial BS. We did it for super cheap and enjoyed the moment with our friends and family.

My mom kept referring to it as a 'sex reveal' because she is a freaking moron and would like to believe my kid will be a liberal twat nugget and have any say in how she 'identifies'. I shut that shit down quick. Tom boy, wrench turning, kick a boy in the nuts is all good with me. But my little babe is still gonna be a lady when it counts :D

·
Premium Member
15,029 Posts
You are just butthurt that your car still can’t do a burnout so you can finally reveal your gender

I don't care what you say - I look amazing in a dress. Just ignore the cock-bulge and stubble.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I don't care what you say - I look amazing in a dress. Just ignore the cock-bulge and stubble.

Im not sure if thats a cock bulge or a camel toe! lol

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
My mom kept referring to it as a 'sex reveal' because she is a freaking moron and would like to believe my kid will be a liberal twat nugget and have any say in how she 'identifies'. I shut that shit down quick. Tom boy, wrench turning, kick a boy in the nuts is all good with me. But my little babe is still gonna be a lady when it counts :D
lolz.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts