Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i have search and read through piles of posts and am looking for input from people yhat have had this cam in their auto V or currently had it.

I got a smoking deal (200 bucks) on a brand new in box sealed stage 3 cam.

I have a 2011 V Coupe. AUTO woth stock converter.

So.........i have talked to numrous people including BTR tech support.

I have watched videos and heard the idle but cant find any driveability ones.

Everyone i have spoken to says if my car have any low speed driveability issues, then get a different tuner. Everyone says its in the tune and that the BTR 3 can be used to daily drive.

Why the BTR 3? The lope with the potential when i keeps doing more and more mods.

Thanks for everyones input in advance.

·
Super Moderator
20,543 Posts
I don’t have one, never did, but I’m sure it’s fine if you get a good tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm running his new, slightly different stage 3 torque in my A6 ZL1 with stock converter and have no drivability issues whatsoever. I do my own tuning and found it very simple to dial in to where it is totally driveable. There are a couple minor things that took a bit more tweaking...like a slight push when it drops down to 1st when rolling to a stop but no stalling or surging etc. The torque version is supposed to be a bit tamer at idle but I don't think it's much really. It is far better than the 235/239 I'm running in my NA 418 for example.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think Justin White has their Stage 4 in his auto car and according to him, it runs fine.

·
Super Moderator
20,543 Posts
Any recommendations for tuners who are capable to do this out in Arizona?
I have heard of NicD in AZ, has some fast running cars. I don’t know him, or have much info or feedback, but have heard his name on several occasions.

@AlexRi

·
Super Moderator
20,543 Posts
Any recommendations for tuners who are capable to do this out in Arizona?
I have heard of NicD in AZ, has some fast running cars. I don’t know him, or have much info or feedback, but have heard his name on several occasions.

@AlexRi

·
Registered
120 Posts
My buddy in az uses cordes and loves them. He is confident they are one of the nicest shops in the country. I’ve seen there YouTube videos so I KNnOW they are good. Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts