Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V, 2018 Trackhawk, 2010 GT-R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow enthusiasts, just picked up this Crystal White Tricoat over Jet Black 2017 CTS-V yesterday and I am really enjoying it. We replaced my wife’s Lexus IS as we wanted to move into a bigger more powerful family sedan. The car is super clean, originally from Texas with a clean history and only 28k mi. It has the Carbon Black package, Luxury package, Data Recorder, Red Brembo Calipers, Suede Steering Wheel and Shifter, V Floor Mats, Panoramic Sunroof and the Advanced Security package. The only option the car does not have to my knowledge is the Recaro’s (which look great) but I actually prefer the comfort of the standard seats with ventilation so it worked out. The car came with a full Ppf/clear bra on the entire front end, tint, a catback exhaust (don’t know the brand but it sounds phenomenal, not too loud but a great tone) and a carbon fiber K&N cold air intake system already installed on it. The car fits in nicely with the rest of my current garage and I look forward to a lengthy ownership and learning as much as possible from this forum. I have always been a GM fan and have owned many 6.2 Denali’s, Escalades and Silverado’s in the past however I recently took a few years break from Gm and now I am back.. I owned its competitor the F10 Bmw M5 back in the day and when the V3 came out I have always wanted to pick one up. I have had my eye on one for a while and the day has finally come- wow what an incredible car.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,118 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the world of V. Tell us about your mod plan....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Considering it already has the protective film taken care of and it has intake and exhaust, I will likely keep it as is for a little while during warranty then look into getting a pulley and tune, possibly some headers. I hear kooks and stainless works are the best brands to consider ?
My wife and I will trade off daily driving it so I am not looking to go too crazy with the power.
I am a huge fan of the factory suspension and wheels so I plan to leave those oem , car has brand new 265 & 305 Michelin PS4S’s on it which are a great tire as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
WOW great
Good keep as it’s with these minimal mods, and looks great with 305 rear tires!! Great set no much flushed out of the car’s body. Hopefully they’re good with traction tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Next to godzilla, between these two it almost 10,000 pounds of raging fury.

Vongrats

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yessir the traction is good, I didn’t know 305 wasn’t the standard rear size that’s good to know- but yes agreed they look great and fill out the wheel well perfectly. lol yes the garage is now complete with some heavy hitters, Thank you everyone!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay got it, thanks. I believe I will continue to stick with the 305’s moving forward.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Sexy. White looks great. Blue is my fav for the V3 but White is probably second.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you very much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts