Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This serves as more of an information post then a question but I sent my NW 102mm tb to get upgraded by Nick Williams.

He sent it back and the old motor and I was able to get side by side pictures for those that are in the market for one.

Whats interesting is I was told my stock motor was an upgraded unit, so id be curious if anyone has a regular NW motor laying around for comparison sake. My understanding is there is the base 102 motor, then an upgraded motor that uses the same housing, and then a boosted motor that is totally different. I think these pictures are the last 2 examples.

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent mine in for the boosted upgrade and it has the snubby motor also.
what did the "stock" motor looks like? Did yours have a metal gear on it like the second picture?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
What did this upgrade cost?

·
Registered
20 Posts
C
This serves as more of an information post then a question but I sent my NW 102mm tb to get upgraded by Nick Williams.

He sent it back and the old motor and I was able to get side by side pictures for those that are in the market for one.

Whats interesting is I was told my stock motor was an upgraded unit, so id be curious if anyone has a regular NW motor laying around for comparison sake. My understanding is there is the base 102 motor, then an upgraded motor that uses the same housing, and then a boosted motor that is totally different. I think these pictures are the last 2 examples.

Hey man! Can you pull out the motor and take a picture of it?! SN or PN?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts