Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
You asked if they are comparable. I have seen how a Boost Mode ported blower did before AND after Modern Airflow Dynamics got a hold of it. Lets just say anyone can make them shiny and look pretty in pictures.

·
Premium Member
14,893 Posts
What were the gains after MAD ported it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Jaguar
866 Posts
You asked if they are comparable. I have seen how a Boost Mode ported blower did before AND after Modern Airflow Dynamics got a hold of it. Lets just say anyone can make them shiny and look pretty in pictures.
Anyone can also order a stage 2, port it to max effort and say i did this much better than you... hypotheticals and all

I believe the op was asking about jokerz and kong, do you have anything from the original 3 in the question on your own car?

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Anyone can also order a stage 2, port it to max effort and say i did this much better than you... hypotheticals and all

I believe the op was asking about jokerz and kong, do you have anything from the original 3 in the question on your own car?
Yes I did actually. The blower I am referring to was on Evans max effort car that runs low 9's blower only. You can have all the BS stages and copies of images you want, nothing can substitute having real experience and schooling with air flow.

So like I said Boost Mode is not even in the same ballpark as the other two mentioned here, I don't care if its stage 3000 from them. I'm sure Evan Clark would be glad to chime in here and Jokerz rendition blowers are on some of the fastest V cars in the country along with MAD and RCR. You can either have results or hype...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I did actually. The blower I am referring to was on Evans max effort car that runs low 9's blower only. You can have all the BS stages and copies of images you want, nothing can substitute having real experience and schooling with air flow.

So like I said Boost Mode is not even in the same ballpark as the other two mentioned here, I don't care if its stage 3000 from them. I'm sure Evan Clark would be glad to chime in here and Jokerz rendition blowers are on some of the fastest V cars in the country along with MAD and RCR. You can either have results or hype...
RCR??? I haven’t heard of that one.

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Not all RCR builds have Jokerz blowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually very few do that are not him taking over in the middle of a build. The ones that do definitely have his tricks massaged into them. The guy is running 8.70's blower only at 4k race weight, he definitely knows a little more than most and when him and Cal and a few others team up, this is the end result. Freaking awesome to watch them do more with much less pulley than the field runner a half second slower with moon boost.

·
Vendor
12,947 Posts
Actually very few do that are not him taking over in the middle of a build. The ones that do definitely have his tricks massaged into them. The guy is running 8.70's blower only at 4k race weight, he definitely knows a little more than most and when him and Cal and a few others team up, this is the end result. Freaking awesome to watch them do more with much less pulley than the field runner a half second slower with moon boost.
Suspension, weight reduction and 60 ft tuning go a long way in a field of street cars just throwing power at the rear wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts