Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was cruising home from the ladies house last night I saw some headlights racing up behind me on a deserted stretch of Mexican concrete. Right as he was going to pass me he let off and tapped the brakes and I heard his bmw m4i popping and shooting flames. He slowed down and paced me for about a mile jumping his car next to me. I finally acquiesced his request and dropped my car into 3rd. He punched it first but I put 2 lengths on him pretty quick and shut it down. We went one more time from a higher roll with the same result. My mods are air raid with a green filter, 2.45, e85, id1050x, 2” LT with 3” catless xpipe to factory trunk mufflers, zl1 lid, reinforced brick and cooling mods, making 630 at the tire.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
A great feeling.

I always feel like I am Foghorn Leghorn in those situations before I grant their desire to play.

Vertebrate Cartoon Organism Mammal Happy

·
Banned
32 Posts
Haha...
Was on my way to a car show with my son a few weeks ago. On an open stretch of highway some tool in a tesla kept desperately trying to [email protected] with me. My son asked me why I wasn't interested in blowin' his doors off, so then it was go time. We ran together for 10-12 miles. Smoked his electric POS every single time from rolling starts of 45-60 mph even when I let him him jump out by 1-2 car lengths. My son laughed when the tool in the tesla finally gave up and made a quick right onto an exit ramp. Probably was desperately low on power by then.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Haha...
Was on my way to a car show with my son a few weeks ago. On an open stretch of highway some tool in a tesla kept desperately trying to [email protected] with me. My son asked me why I wasn't interested in blowin' his doors off, so then it was go time. We ran together for 10-12 miles. Smoked his electric POS every single time from rolling starts of 45-60 mph even when I let him him jump out by 1-2 car lengths. My son laughed when the tool in the tesla finally gave up and made a quick right onto an exit ramp. Probably was desperately low on power by then.
There is nothing better than trolling Tesla owners.

Reactions: Tater Salad

·
Premium Member
4,246 Posts
Harsh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts