Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer the look of the BMC with the vents in the center like the Gen 3. Since I'm a noob to the V world the only name I recognize is Weapon X and am curious what the experiences with BMC have been like.

Also if anyone has a CF hood on a Black Diamond V car please post a pic. Trying to see if the natural carbon will look good or if it will be too busy for my taste.

Thanks, KW

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
What's your timeframe? WeaponX is currently quoting a 6-7 month delivery time on carbon fiber. I went with carbon fiber outer and standard inner on my black raven V. Got a friend with a black diamond V and he's planning on painting part of the hood to match and leaving the raised center and the vents carbon fiber. Just for fun here's a pic of mine even though it's not black diamond and grill paint was still in progress. It actually has more contrast between the hood and fenders in better light. A better view is from a walk around video I made that was previously posted.
IMG_1125_no_plate.jpg

Reactions: BlkIce and theheder

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm never in a hurry. I waited years to find the exact wagon I wanted. A few months for the right part is no big deal. Thanks for the pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.