Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a front splitter and aluminum skid plate from Sal at Black Moon Products for my wagon and the quality and looks were top notch!
Vince and myself looked at the car and we both liked how the silver of the skid plate matched my silver calipers. Vince had the idea of getting rocker blades with skid plates. Therefore I emailed Sal and he graciously made me up some skid plates for the rocker blades and they turned out fantastic! Working with him has been a treat and he has the best customer service I have experienced yet!

With Sal's approval he wants me to let you know that you can now purchase skid plates for your rocker blades with any new rocker blade purchase!

See the links bellow for photos of how my car turned out!

Zander Thim

https://www.facebook.com/zander.thim/posts/10214136337114337

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh-CPmFA1Qv/

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Yeah, he's a good dude! Those rocker blades sounds super cool. I'll check them out.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
The logo at the trailing end looks great.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
sal can these be added to previous rocker blades if so pm me how much for a set
I made a design change recently changing the flare from an angle to a sweep if that makes sense. I'll have to check when you purchased but message me a pic and I'll check it out.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
I made a design change recently changing the flare from an angle to a sweep if that makes sense. I'll have to check when you purchased but message me a pic and I'll check it out.

Thanks

I plan on purchasing these in the near future to match my splitter!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I plan on purchasing these in the near future to match my splitter!
I only have a coupe set of plates left so it will be a 2-3 week lead time if you want the aluminum plates.

We have plenty of both splitters and rocker blades for anyone interested.

Forum promo code still active for anyone here. Use FORUM10 at checkout.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Finally got around to putting Sal's Black Moon Aero Kit & Skid Plate on w/Aluminum Protector, also showing how I solved the problem of putting the long side skirts on by myself, my ingenuity worked pretty good ... :D ... I wasn't to sure how it would look & why I waited so long to put the kit on, but now that it's on I think it looks good & goes well with the rest of the blacked out trim pieces ...

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Whatever it takes to get it done. Look in good buddy.

A jack and 2x4" also works to lift it in place but a second person is easiest to line it up before pulling double stick liner.
Finally got around to putting Sal's Black Moon Aero Kit & Skid Plate on w/Aluminum Protector, also showing how I solved the problem of putting the long side skirts on by myself, my ingenuity worked pretty good ... :D ... I wasn't to sure how it would look & why I waited so long to put the kit on, but now that it's on I think it looks good & goes well with the rest of the blacked out trim pieces ...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Whatever it takes to get it done. Look in good buddy.

A jack and 2x4" also works to lift it in place but a second person is easiest to line it up before pulling double stick liner.

Yeah I know you told me that before but I wanted something more stable to be sure I got them on right ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts