Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
carpro Echo2o diluted 20:1 with water. then mix in a half oz of carpro reload and shake well.

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
I've used the chemical guys hybrid V7 with good results as a quick detailer
I use the same one, but don't detail between washes since there's dust on the paint. This one works well in removing water spots too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
+1 for Adams... but I also found Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba to do a really nice job and inexpensive

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
60 Posts
Chemicals Guys pressure washer soap blast to get the soap on in a hurry. Power wash at a distance with the hose hooked up direct to the water softener and then power dry with high pressure air dryer. Most of the time I never touch the car with a rag until I put wax on. McGuires or F-11 inbetween coats. No swirl, semi garage queen.

Attachments

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
89 Posts
+1 for Adams Ceramic Boost .. waterless wash .. and the new spray wax looks interesting

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the same finish on mine and LOVE IT. I get some many compliments and people ask if it’s a custom paint job. I love detailing my car and it’s never dirty. I recently switch to AMMO NYC products. I did a full polish. Then used two layers of AMMO Skin then topped it with Reflex Paste. It turned out great! Then I use AMMO Spit Shine. It’s a quick detailer. Great smell too. What I like is it pulls more of the black out. A lot of the other stuff I used made the finish look more gray in certain light. Still has the diamond look but a bit more black with AMMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts