Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 400 Posts

·
Vendor
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are dedicating this thread to pics of customer's wheels and their cars. We generally take pics of the wheels and/or wheel-tire package before they ship, so customers can have a peek at what's heading their way. We invite customers to post pics of the car with the wheels and tires for all members here to see, and use as reference... Enjoy!

B,

Heading your way...

Autocross set up Satin Black 18x9.5 +41, 18x10.5 +65 - Custom machined - Custom Center Caps
(Also available in Silver Machined and following sizes:19x9.5, 19x10.5/20x9, 20x10.5)

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Seriously, use Jon. he'll take care of you QUICK, and i've done plenty of business with him to recommend him. He's got all of my pictures as well i believe!

·
Premium Member
15,634 Posts
Who wants to spot me $4K?

·
Vendor
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seriously, use Jon. he'll take care of you QUICK, and i've done plenty of business with him to recommend him. He's got all of my pictures as well i believe!

AP,

I think these are the rest of the pictures. If you have more feel free to share.

What finish do you want on the Velgens? I already have you at the top of the list for the coupe wheels.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Very nice wheels! Pics once installed, please...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
We are dedicating this thread to pics of customer's wheels and their cars. We generally take pics of the wheels and/or wheel-tire package before they ship, so customers can have a peek at what's heading their way. We invite customers to post pics of the car with the wheels and tires for all members here to see, and use as reference... Enjoy!

B,

Heading your way...

Autocross set up Satin Black 18x9.5 +41, 18x10.5 +65 - Custom machined - Custom Center Caps
(Also available in Silver Machined and following sizes:19x9.5, 19x10.5/20x9, 20x10.5)
you forgot to mention what these wheels are....

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
They are TSW interlagos

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Vendor
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
J,

Here's what's heading your way...

Niche Targa Silver 20x8.5 / 20x10 with Nitto Invo 255/35-20 & 285/30-20

Don't forget to post pics of the car. Thanks for your patience.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Can't wait to get them on!!! Shows a Friday delivery. Pics will be uploaded Saturday!!

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I like your style! I have the same wheels on my bimmer.

·
Vendor
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CTSV_Jim Thanks for the purchase, here's a before and after of the car.

Thanks,

Jon

Top: Stock CTS-V Wheels
Bottom: Niche Targa Silver 20x8.5 +35, 20x10 +44 [Rears custom machined to +44] w/Nitto Invo 255/35, 285/30

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
We're getting there, tpms sensors should be here in a couple days and then she can come off the jackstands! Very similar to the stock design, which i like. I weighed all 4 stock wheels/tires when i sold them, i'll weigh these as well once i get the tires mounted to see how they compare

·
Vendor
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We're getting there, tpms sensors should be here in a couple days and then she can come off the jackstands! Very similar to the stock design, which i like. I weighed all 4 stock wheels/tires when i sold them, i'll weigh these as well once i get the tires mounted to see how they compare

Looks kickass without the tires. ;) Can't wait to see pics all finished...

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Got my wheels ordered thru jon today. I know some will hate em and some will love them but either way I got a set on the way.

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
Got my wheels ordered thru jon today. I know some will hate em and some will love them but either way I got a set on the way.
These in 22" with better tires? Tristar ftw!! :D

1 - 20 of 400 Posts